Professional translations English – German
Economics and Finance
My special fields of expertise are:
- commercial law and company law
- finance and investments
- annual reports, financial statements
- trade register excerpts
- articles of association, statutes
- marketing and sales promotion material (websites, brochures, catalogues, advertising material, press releases)
- audit reports
- security management
- assessments, experts’ opinions
- deeds, also notarial deeds
- homepages, websites
- press articles
The translation of business and commercial texts calls for utmost precision, wide-ranging professional experience and subtle use of language.Â I have acquired these skills over decades spent working together with well-established and prestigious firms, insurance companies, legal offices and chambers, notariesâ€™ offices and public authorities.
Whatever the task, be it sales brochures, contracts and agreements or annual reports, you will find in me a highly competent and reliable partner.
For translations into English I invariably enlist the help of British native speakers.
I am eminently qualified to assist you as an interpreter in negotiations and/or in meetings with your business partners and consultants.