Professional translations English – German
Economics and Finance
My special fields of expertise are:
- commercial law and company law
- finance and investments
- annual reports, financial statements
- trade register excerpts
- articles of association, statutes
- marketing and sales promotion material (websites, brochures, catalogues, advertising material, press releases)
- assessments, experts’ opinions
- deeds, also notarial deeds
- homepages, websites
- press articles
The translation of business and commercial texts calls for utmost precision, wide-ranging professional experience and subtle use of language. I have acquired these skills over decades spent working together with well-established and prestigious firms, insurance companies, legal offices and chambers, notaries’ offices and public authorities.
Whatever the task, be it sales brochures, contracts and agreements or annual reports, you will find in me a highly competent and reliable partner.
For translations into English I invariably enlist the help of British native speakers.
I am eminently qualified to assist you as an interpreter in negotiations and/or in meetings with your business partners and consultants.